Dissertation question has changed again. I wonder how many more changes it will go through over the next 12 month?
To what extent is on-line social networking currently used to support coachees who are in an active coaching relationship?
I’m seeking to find out
- Whether social networking is being used in coaching relationships and if so in the context of that relationship;
- How do coaches and coachees define social networking?
- How many coaches and coaches are currently involved in social networking?
- What social networks are most widely used by coaches and coachees?
- How it social networking being used to support coachees?
- The benefits and disadvantages of its use
- Why is social networking being used?
- In which part of the coaching process is it being used?
- Are networks accessed before, during and/or after the coaching sessions?
- How was it introduced into the coaching process?
- When was it introduced into the coaching process?
- How long has social networking been used to support the coachee?
- Who initiated its use?
- What has been achieved from its use in the coaching process?
It appears that there is limited literature available, If anyone has anything that they feel is relevant please leave me a reply. Thanks